High Performance Driving Starts Here.
Setting a new standard for private track education, we provide motorsport enthusiasts with performance driving skills on a world-class circuit. Head coach Richard Spenard and our team of professionals will teach you how to safely explore the limits of your vehicle. Sign up at email@example.com, and discover your life on track.
Our courses are open to the public
Whether you have yet to set tires on a track or want to better your performance driving skills, our ASN-approved curriculum is designed to give you the tools to master every corner. During these sessions, the only competition you have is you.
2.5 Day Schools
Member Rate: $2,100 + gst
Public Rate: $2,600 + gst
In the classroom:
- Theory covering seating position, braking technique, and finding the correct line through corners
- Track safety – including instruction on the various flags and their meanings, with proper pit entry and exit procedures
On the circuit:
- Braking and down shifting techniques
- Cornering phases
- Linking turns and establishing correct lines
- Full circuit follow-the-leader lapping
Putting it all together:
- Open lapping sessions with coach critiques
- Lapping session with student monitored for consistency and improvement, with comprehensive performance evaluation
2017 Calendar: 2.5 Day Schools (maximum 12 students per session)
This course includes an evening of classroom theory with two full days on the circuit for hands-on driving education. Lunch is provided on track days.
- April 28 – 30
- May 1 – 3
- May 23 - 25
- July 4 - 6 (ladies only)
- July 7 – 9
- August 27 – 29
- August 29 – 31
- September 5 – 7
- October 9 – 11
- October 13 – 15
- October 15 – 17
Apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org
What an amazing group of coaches and people. You are truly phenominal. Your passion, patience and expertise, feedback, belief, reassurance and dedication are second to none. We are truly blessed to have you all at Area 27. That track, as awesome as it is, will not be the same without your unique abilities.
A heartfelt thanks!
1 Day Advanced Lapping Schools
Member Rate: $750 + gst
Public Rate: $1000 + gst
Previous ASN Canada FIA accredited race driving school is required
This course is designed for drivers who have previous experience with an accredited performance driving school and who would like to improve their skills. Lunch is provided.
2017 Calendar: 1 Day Advanced Lapping
- May 4
- Jul 12
- September 1
Apply today: email@example.com
Motorcycle courses are not yet available. Stay tuned.
Requirements and Details
All students must have their own road-safe vehicle and valid drivers’ license without restrictions. Open-top street vehicles (or pre-approved non-street vehicles) require complete driver safety gear including CSA approved helmet, gloves, and fire suit.
We suggest fully enclosed, flat-bottomed footwear (similar to a court shoe) for ease of downshifting and proper foot movement between pedals. Sandals or open footwear are not permitted.
To prepare for your Academy session:
- ensure your vehicle is in good form* (tires, brakes, engine, etc)
- have the trunk and interior cargo space empty and free of materials
- have a full tank of gas
- keep your mobile phone or device safely stored – no distractions
- relax, and have fun
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration, the remainder will be due upon check-in on event date.
Insurance: Your traditional road insurance might not cover track use. It is the responsibility of each driver to check on his/her insurance regarding coverage.
Gift certificates are available upon request.
* Academy 27 coaches and/or Area 27 Marshals may refuse any vehicle that appears unfit or unsafe for use – if in doubt, contact us 30 days prior to your registration date.