An Enthusiast's Dream
Area 27, Motorsport Society
Endless asphalt curves along the contours of a desert landscape, resting high above the valley below and acres of lush vineyards. Days of sunshine, more than anywhere in Canada, beckon you to stay a little longer and do just one more lap.
Imagine a track designed with intention, taking advantage of natural elevation changes and offering 16 corners to tempt, test, and challenge.
A track like no other, with the flow of classic Grand Prix circuits and benefits of modern technology.
Five kilometers of adrenaline and discipline. Built on a tradition of excellence, Area 27 is created as the ultimate driving playgound.
Follow in the tracks of pros: enter a corner, nail the apex and get on the throttle. From your first time on the circuit to your hundredth, there's a place for drivers of all levels to improve skills and discover their own legend.
Area 27, Realize your dream.
British Columbia Membership Sales
Tel: (250) 300-4996
Alberta Membership Sales
Tel: (403) 234-9553 Calgary area
Tel: (780) 870-4888 Edmonton area
Regular membership details - Less than 20 memberships available!
- One time joining fee of $45,000
- Yearly membership dues; Phase 1 $3,000 Phase 2 with clubhouse $4,000
- 15 or more full circuit track days per month, with at least two weekends per month
- Membership includes immediate family including members between the ages 16 to 27
- Karting membership available for all family members age 8 and up
- After a period of five (5) years membership becomes transferable subject to SOMC management approval and a $1,000 administration fee
- Regular members can bring up to 15 guests per month, 3 guests per Regular Membership may drive 1 time per year, providing all driver eligibility requirements are met.
- Guests who will be driving on the track will pay a daily use fee of $100
download the application formDownload application
print and complete the application
submit the application by courier