Interested in Club Racing at Area 27? Here’s what you need to know….
Whether you’re looking to get into a Radical SR3, a RS1 Track Car or a GTU Race car, the rules & regulations can all be found by clicking HERE …. BUT, contain your excitement! Before you delve too far into this riveting document please note a few key points:
- GTU competitors, keep in mind that unless it specifically says you can do something please assume that you cannot – with regards to car modifications
- All competitors in all series’ are required to have a transponder if they wish to be scored – these can be purchased at reception in the clubhouse
- Guests are permitted to compete in Club Racing but must meet Area 27’s skill level requirements, use a member’s guest pass, and register as a guest on the race’s corresponding Eventbrite. This does count towards their 3-day driving limit.
Lastly, if you have any series specific tech questions, or are wondering how you can compete in one of these exciting classes, please contact the follow class reps:
- Radical SR3 – Dave Cormier – [email protected] or (250) 888-0208
- RS1 Track Car – Al Lebert – [email protected] or (613) 266-0239
- GTU – JF Launier – [email protected] or (250) 498-9199 or Jerry Jaager – [email protected] or (778) 220-7212
- Tech Inspector – Jim Keller – [email protected] or (250) 763-6430